The safety, health, and well-being of Twin
Valley students, staff, volunteers, and visitors is a top priority. The purpose
of this webpage is to provide parents, students, volunteers, and visitors with
information on district safety programs and links to helpful resources. These
links are suggested as additional information and resources that may be helpful
to our parents, and should not be considered an endorsement of any
organization, service or program.
General Safety Guidelines
- Schools in Twin Valley conduct all safety drills required by law and by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Visitors to Twin Valley schools must sign in at the office and wear a visitor badge while at the school.
- Video cameras are used to monitor activity throughout the schools.
- Bullying and hazing activities of any type are prohibited. No school district employee shall encourage, permit, authorize, condone, or tolerate any bullying or hazing activity.
- Any chemicals brought into a school or on school grounds must have a Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Twin Valley email accounts, search, and cloud storage activity are monitored for potential health and safety concerns. Principals and School Counselors are notified and act accordingly.
- School-owned student devices have internet filters that meet and exceed federal CIPA requirements.