CCP 2021-22 Guidelines:
Please ensure you have followed and completed the steps below to enroll in CCP for next school year:
1. Complete and turn in the Letter of Intent to Mrs. Cottingim NO LATER than May 1, 2021. *ALL students must complete this each school year.
2. Apply to the institution online you plan to attend (Edison State for in house students) *If you're already a student you do not need to reapply.
3. Follow the next steps to ensure you are eligible for the program and classes you want to enroll in. They include:
a. Current 10th and 11th grade students-3.0 cumulative GPA or higher qualifies you
b. Current 6th-9th grade students w/3.0 cumulative GPA or higher-you must speak with a college representative to qualify (see Mrs. Cottingim to set this up)
c. Any current 6th-11th grade student with a 2.7-2.99 GPA must take the accuplacer test to qualify for CCP and the courses (contact the institution to set this up)
d. Any current 6th-11th grade student with a cumulative GPA below 2.7 is not eligible for CCP
CCP students are encouraged to sign up for text alerts. Directions:
1. Text a new message to 81010
2. In the message bar text @tvsccp
3. You will be prompted to reply with your first and last name.
4. You are now signed up to receive alerts specifically for CCP students.