TVS is hosting a CCP night on February 9, 2021 starting at 6pm in the auditorium.
CCP 2021-22 Guidelines:
1. Complete Letter of Intent form and Parent Authorization form-due no later than 4/1/21
*This must be turned in every year, regardless of one's CCP participation
2. Apply to institution of choice-click on CCP application
3. Once you are accepted register to take the AccuPlace test, if needed
*New CCP students will need to take the Accu Placer test
*Current CCP students do not need to retake the test
4. Pay attention to registration dates
5. Ask questions!!!
***For those interested in classes being offered at TVS next school year, dates will be emailed with regard to another Accuplacer test along with a registration day.
CCP students are encouraged to sign up for text alerts. Directions:
1. Text a new message to 81010
2. In the message bar text @tvsccp
3. You will be prompted to reply with your first and last name.
4. You are now signed up to receive alerts specifically for CCP students.